For UMS, quality is a life style. We respect our clients by providing them with the highest quality of services and products in both the short and long run.
We believe that there are several sources of quality management:
- Participatory working environment
- Well-qualified and trained personnel
- A safe working environment
- Responsibility towards the environment
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
In this regard, UMS prioritizes:
- Regular personnel training to increase quality, environmental awareness, ensure a safe working environment, and implement innovative and technological change.
- Timely production of consistently high quality products.
- Production of safety standards.
- Continuous development of value.
- Compliance with national and international rules, regulations, and standards.
- Upholding the requirements of our quality management certificate.
- Continuous development of efficiency and effectiveness benchmarks.
Our Guiding Principles:
• Continuous Development
• Timely Service
• Competitive pricing
• Highest Quality
• Healthy and Safe Working Environment
• Regular Training of Personnel